We are offering more time on the snow and more flexibility.
Choose between Saturday or Saturday and Sunday.
The program, which follows the Bumps and Jumps and the Nancy Greene Ski League program, teaches kids how to safely navigate around the ski hill and introduces them to jumps, bumps, rail parks, race courses, ski cross tracks and free skiing.
The coaches are all trained and certified and will ensure a perfect mix of fun, skill development, safety, and skier etiquette. Skiers will participate in organized competition through team and individual club events. Fair play is promoted and rewarded with awards for every competitor, resulting in huge smiles and great memories!
- 4 to 11 years old
- Starts January 7th
- From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 3 club races included
- Bonus: 8 Thursday night sessions from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm*
- Christmas and Spring Break Camps not included
- Saturday or Sunday**
- 12 days (weather and snow dependent)
- Saturday and Sunday**
- 24 days (weather and snow dependent)
- groups and coaches may not be the same on both days
- GREAT SAVINGS!!
* Thursday night sessions are opened to all TIGER KATS. Spots are limited.
** Minimum of 3 participants of similar skills per group.
Sign up to receive email updates.