Christmas camp is a great way to get a head start on the competition, or see if the KAT program is right for your child. The 3 days camp is offered from Tuesday to Thursday.
Spring Break Camps are offered in March and coincide with the school breaks. Two 3 day camps are offered from Tuesday to Thursday each week.
You do not have to be part of the club to join in so bring a friend or try it out. Kids are introduced to the Rail Park, Race courses, Bumps and Jumps and all mountain skiing.
- To create a fun environment where young skiers can experience all facets of skiing and explore all the mountain has to offer.
- To offer skiers who have not registered with the club, or have registered for the first time a chance to experience elements of the Nancy Greene program.
- To introduce skiers to the ski club and skiing in a group with new friends.
- Skills development using drills and terrain features.
- Directed free skiing focusing on technical skills and terrain challenges.
- Introduction to elements of ski racing.
- Safe and fun learning environment.
- Any young skiers unsure if they want to join our regular program for the season.
- Any young skiers already registered in our programs.
- Skiers have to be able to ski down a green run, unassisted before entering the program.
Program dates and time
- Tuesday, December 27th, 2016
- Wednesday, December 28th, 2016
- Thursday, December 29th, 2016
Spring Camp Week 1
- Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017
- Thursday, March 23rd, 2017
Spring Camp Week 2
- Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
- Thursday, March 30th, 2017
- From 10:00 to 3:00
- $40 a day
- $120 for three days
- Included in program fee for KOOL KATS and FAST KATS
- Lift ticket not included
- Lunch not provided, bring your own
Sign up to receive email updates.