Following the CFSA (Canadian Freestyle Ski Association) guidelines, our freestyle programs are designed to develop confident and versatile freestyle skiers. With a focus of developing all mountain shredders, these programs train athletes to compete in moguls, big air, free ride, and slope style events while also gaining some experience in racing and ski cross. Our freestyle coaches facilitate an environment where athletes can push their limits an try new tricks in a fun and safe environment. You will easily spot out freestyle athletes out on the mountain, they are the ones that make your jaw drop.
- 30 days on the snow
- Training every Saturday December 9, 2017
- Thursday night training
- Christmas and Spring Camps included in cost
- Compete in CFSA mogul and slope style competitions
- Compete in IFSA Freeride competitions
- Athletes will compete in 3 club events
- For athletes aged 8-15 on or before December 31, 2017
- All coaches are CFSA and IFSA certified
- $975 per athlete
Sign up to receive email updates.