Racing Foundation (U10/U12)
Early Bird Price $675 - register before Oct. 31
Following the Aim2Win document (a ski specific long term athletic development plan from Alpine Canada) our alpine programs develop confident skiers in all disciplines of alpine skiing. Athletes in these programs train to compete in Slalom GS, Super G, Downhill and Ski Cross races. Focus is on developing athletes that are confident, capable and versatile in all terrains and conditions. To achieve this we spend as much time in race courses as we do out on the mountain skiing groomers, steeps, powder, bumps, trees and jumps. Cruising groomers on the front side, charging gates on the Dreadnaught and ripping down Antons are all essential in achieving our goal of creating athletes that love to train, love to compete and most importantly love to ski!
- 25 days on the snow
- Training every Saturday starting January 5, 2019
- Thursday night training
- 5 Camp Days included in cost
- Athletes will compete in 3 club events
- Athletes will compete regionally at Nancy Greene Races
- For athletes aged 8-11 on or before December 31, 2018
- All coaches are CSCF certified
- $800 per athlete (includes $76 BC Alpine fee)
- $675 Early Bird - Register before October 31, 2018
Sign up to receive email updates.