Freestyle Progression (U12)
Early Bird Price $950 - register before Oct. 31
Athletes enter this program with a love for skiing and then we expand that to a love for training and competing. Focus is on learning new freestyle skills specific to competitions and continuing to develop their all mountain abilities. Athletes will spend time training in competition style venues like our Mogul course and terrain parks. Developing confident and versatile skiers is our top priority and as such we spend equal time in competitive training environments as we do out enjoying the mountain.
- 40 days on the snow
- Training every Saturday starting mid December 2018
- Thursday night training
- 16 days of Sunday's and camps
- Weekly dryland training
- Compete in regional freestyle competitions
- Compete in CFSA mogul, slope style and big air competitions
- Athletes will compete in 3 club events
- For athletes aged 10 or older on or before December 31, 2018
- All coaches are CFSA certified
- $1050 per athlete
- Early bird price $950 - register before October 31, 2018
Sign up to receive email updates.