Skiing Essentials (U6/U8)
We teach kids how to safely navigate the ski hill and introduce them to alpine and freestyle skiing. Children will gain experience in free skiing, race courses, jumps, bumps, rail parks and ski cross tracks. The coaches are all trained and certified and will ensure a perfect mix of fun, skill development, safety and skier etiquette. Skiers will participate in organized competition through team and individual club events. Fair play is promoted and rewarded with awards for every competitor, resulting in huge smiles and great memories.
- Athletes entering this program should be capable of riding lifts with assistance and confident on green runs
- 12 days on the snow
- Training every Saturday starting January 6, 2018
- Athletes will compete in 3 club events
- For athletes aged 4-7 on or before December 31, 2017
- $625 per athlete (includes $76 BC Alpine fee)
NOTE: The Pay Now and Registration forms are separate. Please ensure that you complete both.
Sign up to receive email updates.